Saturday, April 2, 2011

K3 with Mrs Jones and lovin' it!


So in the previous post I went on an on about how much I love Mrs Jones and what a wonderful teacher she is and then I lost the post somehow... I said how sad I am that the year is coming to an end and cant blieve Im acting so emotional about pre k?!?! I used to say to james' mom "don't be sad its over, be happy it happened." (from dr suess) its alot harder to do when you're the mom... never the less, I am very thankful for this wonderful year. Our family is blessed to have such wonderful people help us out on this journey of parenting. Thanks RVCS and Mrs Jones!


Mrs Jones gave this mail box to Conor for learning his address. She had one for each of her students and inside the mailbox she put candy. Everytime they said their address she would give them a piece from the mail box. We keep his on top of the fridge and use it to review. Conor loves getting a treat from the mail box.

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

That is a great idea! So cute :-)