Saturday, April 16, 2011

i know

I do know that I can't (am too lazy for spell check) spell. I also know that I use run on sentences. I think the kids will enjoy looking back on our memories.
They will know me and one day laugh at the things I choose to recall. I hope you all are writing down memories and things the Lord is teaching you for your family. I'm reading through the OT at the moment. I'm in Joshua. Hoping to focus on Easter this week with the kids and myself. It will be busy with mam here but I don't want to miss this special time and let the real meaning of Easter get away from me. The devil and flesh is sneaky like that. Check out 'A Holy Experience' blog for meaningful ways to celebrate Easter with your family. I am excited about this coming Friday. Conor's class is having grandparent's day and granny will be here for it :) I am also excited bc they are singing Easter Hymns. My 3 year old sharing the good news through song. Can this life get any better? I think not.

The kids are outside with their wellie boots on. Erin is sitting in the mud :/ I am so glad Conor does not like the same activity. I dont think I could handle it! Ok - I'm off now. Happy saturday!

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

I think the best way to blog is to sound like yourself and you sound like yourself when you write about the kids. It's more fun to read that way. Looking forward to seeing lots of fun pics of your week with your mam :-)