Saturday, May 7, 2011

Strawberry Festival

We went to Roanoke's Strawberry Festival today. It was fun bc we went with the Beckners. We ate yummy strawberries and the kids got their face painted. They love getting their face painted and always look so proud when it's over. Then we had mexican for lunch so to say the morning was one big feast would be the truth :0)
Later today the Hutchinson kids came over to spend the night with us. The great thing about that is Conor and Erin spent the night at their house last night. An awesome way to save money. Swap your kids for date night! Very fun and very affordable!
Speaking of deals - I thought I would post a pic of my 20 dollar trip to Kroger. I spent 20 and saved 19. I was happy with that and delighted to have cereal for the next while (10 boxes will last a while i'd say!) Once again, I like southernsavers.com :)




No comments: