Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Treasures

Conor came home from school on Thursday with this precious Mother's Day gift for me. He put it behind his back and told me to close my eyes. It was so sweet! The card made me smile because he put a pic of me and him on there. And then he put a circle and a line through it - that means no drawing on walls -ha! yes, we have that problem once in a while! What a special gift! I put my flower in the kitchen window and he said that was a good idea. He said Mrs Jones said the mommys would prob put it beside their bed or in the kitchen window :) He has been making sure the flower gets sunshine and water. That was my precious gift that I will remember fondly. It is sweet to see your child so happy to give you a gift. I'm so thankful God allowed me to be a mother. Thank you family, for making my day so special!! The flower got to be our center piece for sunday dinner that daddy made. James asked Conor to mention how he was thankful for mommy and Conor said she takes care of me. Erin was there too but she is still on a dif planet :0) Conor's pot had more flowers but Erin pulled them off and handed them to me - a not so funny ... funny moment!
Mother's Day was sweet.





1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

very sweet boy! Love the no drawing on the wall circle :-)