Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm lovin it!

We went out with our friends for dinner the other night - we had a great time of course! At the end of our time together, thier baby was crying in her car seat. James and I were like 'awe, the poor baby!'. The parents were in their groove and put the other kids in the car and carried on (like ya do!). James and I drove home in amazement - that we made it. It's been close to four years of baby stuff and we are out of the woods (for now), enjoying some non baby moments. Children are a blessing. Babies are a blessing... But I'm enjoying this time were both children can walk beside me, climb into the car by themself, play on the swings, go down the slide - alone. Without me holding on to them. It's fun :0) My kids like to dress themself. I find it interesting to see what they pick! Erin is always in some sort of princess garb :)

4 comments:

The Harrisons said...

I'm sure she'll thank you for that pic when she is a teenager :-)

Anonymous said...

Megan always pulls the skirt up to her armpits so it covers her "nickles".... Love the wings!

James and Aisling Solarek said...

funny! :) the wings are at toys r us for 5 dollars. they come with a wand and hair ties. she loves them.

Erin Solarek said...

Now that I am a teenager I am very embarrassed that people in my school has found this website 😬