Friday, January 6, 2012

Tammy Bennett - personality plus (her thoughts!)

I heard this lady speak and I enjoyed hearing about the different personalities! So fun to pick out your personality and your hubby's personality :)

Sanguine - have fun
Choleric - take control (me ahem)
Phlegmatic - find peace, avoid conflict (james ahem)
Melancholy - perfection

Okay - so I was going to write my notes out for you... but you could probablly google those four words and find out which describes you the most.

Interesting. What I love is that God gave me my personality and even though I am the bossy one... I get alot done! :) There are wonderful traits to my personality and some that are on the ugly side. I can surrender the good, bad and ugly to God and He makes beauty out of ashes. Lord, thank you for my personality. Please take me and mold me into your masterpiece. Amen

No comments: