Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A blessing

I brought some of the children to the doctor today. People do look at me funny when I venture out with more than two little ones. People are not shy to ask questions or give a comment. Someone actually said to their partner (about us) "Should I tell that woman how babies are made?!"... seriously? yep. The blessing? Today when I was signing in at the doctors office, the receptionist said "I have two adopted sons. They are grown now, she said. One is a minister". Awwww. How sweet of her to cheer me on. How sweet of her to share that she has two grown sons and that they are doing well. When I left her she said "God bless you". A stranger. And she blessed me so. She blessed me. I pray I remember to cheer others on as this woman did for me today.

No comments: