Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mercy?

So I renamed the blog today. From Solarek Family to Mercy Triumphs. I have been studying the book of James with Beth Moore and have learned so much. James 2:13 says " Mercy triumphs over judgment". That is what I would like our family motto to be. We are far from perfect but we want to serve God with all of our heart. He has blessed us so very much and I want to share those things with my children. Beth says the theme verse for James is 2:8,9. "If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, You shall love your neighbor as yourself, you are doing well. But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors."

That's our family goal.

We are in the middle of our Foster Parent class ~ things are going well and we feel blessed to be in the class and to be a part of the community in this wonderful way. We pray for our children that God is going to bless us with. We want to love these little ones and show them the Love of God. Be praying for us to love unconditionally and maybe God would like your family to love some more children? I asked the social worker if she was happy with the amount of foster parents she had. She looked at me like I was crazy and said "No~ we need many more families!". Maybe, there are some Christ followers who can bless these children with a home and a family? Mercy Triumphs...

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Praying for you on your new journey!

georgi said...

This is a beautiful blog...my prayers to you for the determination and ...Mercy Triumphs, is a perfect name.
I hope that you receive many positive responses in days to come!

Sincerely, georgi