Friday, November 4, 2011

The joys of parenting

Meet Bible Man. Bible Man is a corny dvd that Conor heard about through a cool friend. He watched it. Loved it and is now - Bible Man. All day Every day. He used to be Spider man but he has now decided that Bible Man is waaaay cooler ;)
Conor was Bible Man for Halloween. I thought what will the neighbor's say about his costume... 'and who are you??' 'I'm Bible Man' ... hmmmm I asked him if anyone asked who he was and he said one kid in a cool pirate costume said conor's costume was awesome. I was a happy mom that someone gave him a compliment :) Erin was suppose to be Bible girl but as she was getting ready to leave the house she got her usual outfit on... a princess dress that she wears all day every day ;) I'll put a pic a her up later... although you have seen it before on here with spider man :)
This is Erin playing a game on James' I Phone. The girl knows how to use the phone better than me. She likes to get her teddies around her and teach them how to play. Most nights when Erin is supposed to be going to sleep, she sets her teddies up and reads them stories. This girl is a hoot! The other day - she pulled the fire alarm at school and everyone. EVERYONE had to leave the building. All the primary school and High school... a fire engine came to the school. I'm afraid to say that Erin is actually more wild than her brother. Last night we put the kids to bed and went down to the basement. Bad idea. Minutes later, Erin got into a diaper cream (big tub of Sudo Cream) in my room and plasterd it every where. She needed a bath and the upstairs needed Oxy clean. Oxy clean has been my best friend. She has done this many times with many items... cough medicine was last week(that was red mind you!) The child is still alive and we are learning great patience :)
Layman's Farm is one of my favorite places in the Fall. The kids have so much fun there and the scenery is beautiful!

No comments: