Friday, October 21, 2011

weekend notes

The other day I said to Conor, 'I don't feel well'. He said, 'you don't FEEL well??'. I said, 'yes'... He said, 'well stop concentrating on your feelings!'... he made me laugh because this boy is me all over! :)

The other day we were playing out in the front yard. Conor saw the neighbor boys and decided he was going to go over and tell them about Jesus. We came into the house and got them some candy and a halloween joke/Bible tract. I am blessed by his desire to share about God. I am thankful that he knows about God at his young age. May it continue...

In pre school this week, Mr Hollins came in and told the children about being a firefighter. He must have used the phrase ' back in the old days' because conor has been using that phrase since! :) He said 'you don't remember telling me that because you told me that back in the old days... He told me ' back in the old days horses would carry the water to the fire and the dalmation dogs were there to calm the horses.

Hey - something to think about... what have you done today that only a Christain would do? What have you done today that could only be done through the power of the Holy Spirit? Something God has been saying to me lately.

'Let the blessings you've poured out on me, not be spent on me in vain. Let this life be used for change!'

No comments: