Thursday, September 29, 2011

Overheard at my house :)

'mom, do you think I'm ready to be a soccer coach??' - conor

I called Erin 'blondie' the other day because... I'm sorry but at the age of 2... she is out there. Conor said "can we call her that forever?" ... i wont call you that again Erin - promise ;)

Last night Conor asked "who is coming to get me and bring me to Heaven when I die? God or Jesus?"

Conor said " how can I get to California? the people need to be rescued there and I am a rescue hero!"

Last night at bedtime he said he does not need to wear a pull up because Trevor does not wear one... I told him when he wakes up in a dry pull up three nights in a row he doesnt have to wear one anymore. Good luck on that one!

Conor went to K3 to be Mrs Jones helper today - he is excited to help and be the leader. That kid loves to be in charge... no idea where that comes from :)

I was getting the kids ready for bed last night and conor had snorkel goggles on and was holding his finding nemo surf board. He was jumping from the top bunk and trying to land and "swim" on the board. It might sound terrible but I find it so funny that he really thinks he can do these things. I draw the line when Erin is standing behind him and he is trying to convince her to hold on and his magic powers will make her fly. He wanted to bring his bunkbeds for show and tell today...

Andi likes boys named Jack more than boys name Conor.

It is precious to hear the thoughts from these children. Erin does not say much that I understand but she sure does smile and laugh alot and we laugh along with her!

No comments: