Thursday, December 13, 2007

Update

I thought I should write and tell you all that Conor and I are having a wonderful time in Ireland. Conor is being so good and all the family say it's like having good medicine to be around him and see him smile! Stevie's (my bro) kids enjoy Conor too and we are going there tonight to spend the night. I have not seen their new house so I am looking forward to it.
Conor was very good on the plane. Take off was a little rough but that was more my fault than Conor's. The landing was fine because I was more relaxed by then. Conor's ears didn't bother him that much on the landing but the take off was a little rough (he threw up everywhere!). Because it was a night flight, he slept pretty well in the little cot in front of me. I had two seats which was nice. The lady by me had a baby boy days younger than mine so we had a great time chatting away. Her little boy was very good on the plane as well. Everyone around us was amazed at how quiet they were.
Well, I will write more later.
Aisling
James comes in 4 days :)

No comments: