Thursday, December 13, 2007

More to say

Conor and I got in on Friday morning to Ireland. I carried a back pack with Conor's diaper stuff and then Conor in a baby front pack. It worked out very well getting my suitcases and I was glad not to have a stroller.
Tina picked us up from the airport which was nice. Mam, dad and Stevie were at the house to welcome us. Tracey came down a little later after work. It is nice to see how close everyone is and how mam's kids are grown but return often... like nearly every day often! It is weird without Kevin's family here (they are in GA). We do miss you guys but we look forward to seeing you in the summer.
Tina and I took Conor to the Irish Sea ( his first of many visits to the Ocean). We have done some shopping with mam and the girls. It was great to see everyone at Church (Lifegate) on Sunday. I grew up there so I have a lot of great memories with a lot of great people. They have a new Church building since I have been home last and it is amazing!
Conor has been sleeping pretty well at night time. He wakes up once which is not too bad. I think his teeth are really bothering him.
Well I think that is all our news. We do have some pics. Maybe I'll post them later.
James is keeping very busy at the Church and we are all looking forward to our vacation with daddy.

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

Hey - I was hoping you would post on here while you were gone. Glad you are having a great time! Eoin is still breathing a bit wheezy - back to the docs on Monday for a checkup. Can't wait to see pics!