Thursday, September 6, 2007

A funny moment

I was looking through some of our pictures and I couldn't help but pull out these pictures and share them with you all. I thought it was hilarious but it might be one of those "you had to be there" moments...
We were down in GA with my brother's family and James took Zack in to see the peguin. Well, this lady behind us asked James if he would take her son in to see the puguin so she could take the son's picture (or maybe she wanted James' picture??) James said yes. And as he lifted the little guy up to see the peguin, he wacked the poor little guy's head off the ceiling (by accident) all the while his mom is snaping the picture. I took a picture too and was glad I caught the funny moment on camera. Well I thought it was funny (not that the little boy wacked his head but - anyway... short story long... :)




2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Ha ha - it's funny that you have a pic of him rubbing the little boy's head :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha! Yeah i was re-living the moment that was so funny! Poor kid. Love the family pics! Memories:)

Tina