Friday, September 14, 2007

8 Week Check Up

We went to the doctor today. Conor weighs 12 lbs 5 ounces and is 23 inches long. He had his shots and didn't cry too much. I stood behind the nurse so I wouldn't have to see the needles or Conor's sad face. Daddy was brave and stood by Conor holding his hand and talking in his ear.
Last night Conor slept from 10:30 pm until 8:00 am - pretty cool! He was sleeping like that last week but we went away for the weekend and it through him off schedule a little (he would wake up at 5:00 am or 6:00 am). Hopefully he is back on track. Tonight he went down at 9:30 so we will see what happens.
This morning when I went into his room he was talking to himself in his crib and I will post a pic tomirrow of how I found him... he kicks all the blankets off and moves... I will also post a pic of the bees dead in the ceiling! Two men in the church came over tonight and fixed our ceiling for us. No more card board nailed to the ceiling. :)
I will post pics tomorrow but wanted to let you all know that the doctor visit went well and Conor is a great baby.

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

Yay - Conor and Eóin were the exact same length at 8 weeks :)