Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update

I have been trying to upload videos of Conor but as you can see I have not been sucessfull! :)
Conor is 7 months old now and loving life. He weighs over 16 pounds. He loves eating! He eats baby cereal, applesauce, bananas, carrots, sweet pototoes, green beans, bread and cheerios. I give him some water in a sippy cup but he hasn't figured out how to get the water out yet :)
James and I are doing well. We enjoyed a visit from his parents this weekend.
The week before that our truck died and our treadmill. I think I was more sad about the tread mill because it is still snowing here and cold so I enjoyed running in the safe warm basement...
Sunday we are driving to Wisconsin to see James' two brothers and go to a conference. We are also going to a water park with the brothers - that will be fun! We get to see a lot of friends from MBBC and stay with Layna :) It will be fun to show Conor off.
Well that's the news in the Solarek household. Hope all is well with you.

No comments: