Friday, July 6, 2007

We finally jumped on the blog wagon!

Hi Karen,Dayna, mam and Tina!
You guys have been asking us to get a blog... so today while James has been working away at the church I decided to use the church computer to keep myself amused. I was trying to check your family blogs but, of course, ended up in the wrong spot. It said "compose your own blog" - so here I am.
I went to the doctor today. Everything was fine. 18 days left! :)
James leaves for Jamaica today with the teens. I am very excited for them. They will be back next Sat.
Sorry no pictures today but at least I am all set up for when Conor arrives to show him off to you guys.
Love to all!
Aisling

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Yay :) 18 days - so exciting! Congratulations on the blog - I want to see lots of lovely pics on here :) Will give you a buzz either tonight or tomorrow.

Ice-Family said...

welcome to blog world!!! I was thonking today was the day that james left so i didn't call you. will chat next week. glad to hear the appt. went good. praying that conor will stay in the oven til then. :) luv ya!